Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger school for
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Déc 20, 2019 8:55
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  school for Répondre en citant

KINGSTON, Ont. - Nick Ritchie scored 12:17 into overtime as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontenacs 2-1 on Tuesday to advance to Round 2 of the Ontario Hockey League playoffs. Andrew DAgostini stopped 39 shots for the win, including all 26 his way through the final two periods and overtime, as Peterborough erased a 3-0 series deficit with four straight victories. Hunter Garlent also scored for Petes while Ritchie picked up an assist for a two-point outing. Sam Bennett had the lone goal for the Frontenacs and Matt Mahalak made 31 saves in a losing cause. The Petes will face the Generals in the second round, with Oshawa hosting Game 1 on Friday. --- BATTALION 2 ICEDOGS 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. — Nick Paul broke a 1-1 deadlock at 9:50 of the third period as the Battalion slipped past Niagara to take Game 7 and advance to the second round. Alex Henriksson put North Bay on the board 6:05 into the third. Eric Ming opened the scoring for the IceDogs at 18:25 of the first period. Jake Smith made 16 saves for the Battalion while Niagaras Brent Moran stopped 32-of-34 shots in defeat. The Battalion will play the Barrie Colts in Round 2, with North Bay hosting Game 1 on Friday. --- Tracy McGrady Jersey . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. Fake Magic Jerseys .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/968i-jonathan-isaac-jersey-magic.html.com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Darko Milicic Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Ryan Anderson Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers.Amazingly Mark Hunt felt OK after his five-round war with Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva last time out. Apart from the hand broken in two places, that is. Combine Silvas renowned teak-like noggin with 103 significant strikes and something has to give. Not that Hunt, the 40-year-old heavyweight known as the Super Samoan, was complaining after the all-action fight was scored a majority draw. "I didnt feel so bad," said Hunt. "It was a great fight, I did my job and I was happy." The Australian-based New Zealander, ranked No. 6 among heavyweight contenders, takes on another big hitter in No. 8 Roy (Big Country) Nelson in the main event of a UFC event in Tokyo on Saturday. Neither fighter will win a Mr. Universe title but both can pack a punch. Hunt is a former K-1 champion who went on to fight in Pride and has become a fan favourite in the UFC for his punching power and never-say-die attitude. The 38-year-old Nelson is a former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter" who has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu as well as a cannon for a right hand. And both are coming off big performances: Hunt (9-8-1) against Silva and Nelson (21-9) with a TKO win over Antonio (Minotauro) Nogueira in April. Like Hunt, Nelson broke his hand in the bout. Hunt and Silva earned the fight of the night bonus and kudos from UFC president Dana White for their Brisbane brawl. "Both Hunt and Silva win FON and both get their win bonus and I might buy them both their own private ISLANDS!!!! Sickest HW fight ever!!!," White tweeted that night. The UFC bosss enthusiasm was tempered later by news that the six-foot-four 264-pound Silva tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt has been in the wars of late. At at UFC 160 in May 2013, his last fight before Silva, he broke his toe and needed six stitches after a knockout loss to Junior Dos Santos. He was laid low after the fight when a bruise suffered during his training camp became infected. "Its been kkind of funny, one (fight) after the other," Hunt said of his ill luck.dddddddddddd "But such is life, its part of fighting." Hunt appears to have issues of his own heading into the Nelson fight. Yahoo, quoting a UFC source, reported that the five-foot-10 Hunt weighed 284 pounds Thursday, meaning he would have to lose 19 pounds to make the heavyweight limit of 265 Friday for the Saitama Super Arena bout. The card also includes a lightweight bout between No. 9 contender Myles (Fury) Jury and Takanori (The Fireball Kid) Gomi. Welterweight Amir Sadollah, winner of Season 7 of "The Ultimate Fighter," takes on veteran Yoshihiro (Sexyama) Akiyama in a battle of two fighters who have not been in the Octagon for more than two years And second-ranked womens bantamweight Miesha (Cupcake) Tate faces Japans Rin Nakai. Hunt is no stranger to Saitama from his days in K-1 and Pride. "I have good and bad memories fighting in Japan," he said. "Im looking forward to going back to work and putting on a good show for the people that pay their money to come and watch me fight. Im going to try to move closer to that title shot." Hunt calls his combat sports abilities "a gift from God." "I never wanted to be a fighter," he said. "I just got into a fight outside a nightclub and thats how I started. I didnt go to train at some karate school for 10 or 20 years. I just stumbled upon it. Four days later I was fighting (Muay Thai)." One of the bouncers at the nightclub invited him to his gym and Hunt, who had been going down a poor life path, suddenly found himself a fighter. Years later he is the main attraction. "God saved my life and so has fighting," he said. "Fighting changed my life completely. The angry kid that was lost as a child is gone. Im an adult now -- of course I make mistakes, Im not perfect-- but Im always trying to stay straight ... Im grateful. Ive been blessed." ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger school for