Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger I’m excited to get out there and do
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Déc 27, 2019 3:13
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  I’m excited to get out there and do Répondre en citant

The Jacksonville Jaguars dominated on defense in a 9-6 slugfest against the Tennessee Titans yesterday. The defense managed seven tackles for a loss and three sacks with four hits on either of Blaine Gabbert or Marcus Mariota — but it wasn’t enough to salvage an awful effort from the offense and earn a third win of the season.Let’s take a look at each of the sacks and relish in just how damn good Calais Campbell is.Sack #1: Calais CampbellThe Titans center wants zero part of trying to block Campbell Donte Moncrief Color Rush Jersey , who is charging towards the quarterback like a bat out of hell.Sack #2: Telvin SmithTelvin comes screaming off the right edge of the Titans offensive line and with a well-timed jump causes Gabbert to hesitate long enough to slap him down.Sack #3: Calais CampbellCampbell played about as angry as I’ve ever seen him play and beat the center for the second time of the day with raw power and strength. In awe of this lad. Absolute unit. New Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey has yet to speak to reporters in L.A. However, he did speak via his podcast commitment, produced by Lebron James’ and Maverick Carter’s Uninterrupted (except when the topic of China comes up) and SiriusXM/Pandora.“I’m checking in after a huge, I mean Calais Campbell Jersey , big, big day for me,” Ramsey said. “Been traded from the Jacksonville Jaguars to the L.A. Rams. I’m currently just walking outside right now, I’m filled with joy. I’m overjoyed right now. God is the greatest. God makes no mistakes at all. No mistakes at all. I’ve been so blessed.“I was so blessed to be drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2016 https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Blake-Bortles-Jersey , fifth overall pick, but now I have a new chapter starting in my life. Going out to L.A., going to be a part of the L.A. Rams. Excited to be a part of that defense. Coach Wade Phillips. Coach Sean McVay. Coach Aubrey Pleasant. I’m excited to get out there and do my thing for the L.A. Rams and show them that they got the best corner in the whole NFL for years and years to come.”That last statement implies that Ramsey intends to remain with the Rams indefinitely, which doesn’t mesh with Deion Sanders’ prediction that Ramsey’s stay in L.A. could be short. Regardless A.J. Bouye Color Rush Jersey , a new contract eventually will have to be negotiated — and Ramsey currently has all the leverage.Which could be one of the reasons why he’s “filled with joy.”Ramsey also seems to be filled with healing. Traded only two days after he missed his third straight game with a back injury, the back hasn’t been mentioned at all as Ramsey prepares to presumably join his new team for Sunday’s game at Atlanta.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger I’m excited to get out there and do