Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger challenge in
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Déc 27, 2019 8:38
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  challenge in Répondre en citant

TORONTO - This isnt a typical off-season for Cory Greenwood.The six-foot-two, 237-pound linebackers preparation for the 2015 season is well underway but for the first time its with the intention of being a CFL starter.The Toronto Argonauts drafted Greenwood third overall in 2010 out of Concordia. But the 29-year-old Kingston, Ont., native joined the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs as an undrafted free agent, playing three seasons there and spending the 13 campaign on injured reserve with the Detroit Lions before being released Aug. 8, 2014.Greenwood finally joined the Argos on Oct. 28, playing in their final two regular-season games. Hell get the chance in training camp to become a full-time starter after Toronto sent starting Canadian middle linebacker Shea Emry to Saskatchewan for defensive end Ricky Foley on Saturday.Every off-season is kind of like, Get back to the grind, switch your mindset, get out of vacation mode, its time to get back to work, Greenwood said in a telephone interview. But I think this off-season is a little different with what happened on the weekend.I went into the off-season with the mindset its going to be an open competition at linebacker . . . but I feel like a door has been opened for me. Ive really been waiting for this opportunity since I started playing professional football. Im really excited about it.Greenwoods time in Kansas City was spent mostly on special teams but Canadian university footballs top defensive player in 09 logged plenty of reps at linebacker on the Chiefs scout team that he says served him well.I dont know if I got a fair shot in the States because its hard to get playing time when youre backing up Derrick Johnson, hes a Pro Bowl player, Greenwood said. But I learned a lot there as far as technique and I was always playing against our first-line offence using those techniques to shed blocks and make plays.You cant be a pushover in practice because theyll get you out of there pretty quick if you dont want to compete. Youre playing special teams but youre just an injury away from having to play. Theyre still coaching you and bringing you up to speed on everything.Greenwood missed the entire 2013 campaign with Detroit recovering from shoulder surgery. Being able to practise and play in Toronto defensive co-ordinator Tim Burkes defence for two weeks following such an extended layoff was crucial — physically and psychologically —for Greenwood.It was good to get in there and start throwing my body around a little bit and get back to playing football, he said. After being off the whole year and watching people play, I was just itching to get back in there.As an injured guy, getting back on to the field is all you can think about in the off-season.One reason why Toronto could deal Emry, a native of Richmond, B.C., and two-time Grey Cup champion, was its Canadian depth at linebacker. In addition to Greenwood, the Argos also have James Yurichuk of Brampton, Ont., and Winnipegs Thomas Miles.I know in their minds they think this is also their opportunity, Greenwood said. Its going to be a really competitive camp and thats great because its going to bring out the best in all of us.Toronto GM Jim Barker, who was the clubs head coach when it drafted Greenwood, said the former Concordia star will get the opportunity to earn a starting position.From our standpoint hes a guy whos got quiet leadership skills and his athletic ability is unquestioned, Barker said. The coaches felt last year he picked up the defence well.Hes going to make this opportunity or hes going to break it. Its in his hands.Its an opportunity Greenwood says he has long wished for and is anxious to make good on now that its here.When I went to the U.S., in my head I wanted to prove I was more than just a special-teams player, he said. Even when I was down there, I was thinking I know my time here isnt going to last forever. I mean, the (NFL) stands for Not For Long so I was always prepping in my head that I couldnt wait to go make a little splash in the CFL.I grew up with (Saskatchewan slotback) Rob Bagg and have always watched him as well as Cory Watson (a former Concordia teammate now a receiver with Winnipeg). Ive gone into the off-season like its my job to lose. Everything that sets you up for a good season is what you do in the off-season when people arent watching and thats my mindset. Air Force 1 Outlet . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Air Force 1 Replica . The Raptors (15-15) posted six road victories last month and have won seven of their last nine games overall. Toronto visits the Washington Wizards on Friday night. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/.The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court. Air Force 1 Womens Outlet . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Air Force 1 Cheap . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear.GUANGZHOU, China -- Lin Zhu of China advanced to the second round of the Guangzhou Open by beating sixth-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy 6-3, 7-6 (7) Monday. Shahar Peer of Israel, the 2009 champion, also advanced. She defeated Pauline Parmentier of France 7-6 (Cool, 6-3 and will meet second-seeded Alize Corneet of France.dddddddddddd. Cornet defeated Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-1. Also, Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor of Spain beat eighth-seeded Annika Beck of Germany 6-4, 7-6 (5), while Alison Riske of the United States, Misaki Doi of Japan and Timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland also advanced. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger challenge in